What is Microblading Phibrows?
We use specially designed micro-blade draw into the surface layers of the skin to create a natural look hair stroke, which can later be customized and retouched. Why Phibrows? It is Mathematical and precise measurements to the golden ratio (the rule of Phi) are done prior giving you the perfect and most natural brow shape for your face. While the pigment colour used in the treatment has been specially formulated to match the original eyebrow hair colour, achieving the most natural look possible. The latest, revolutionary, and most realistic method of semi-permanent makeup. PhiBrows results in perfectly natural looking hair strokes, regardless of the amount of hair present prior to treatment.
What is Phishading?
Phishading is likely familiar with microblading, the semi-permanent tattoo technique used to create the illusion of more lush, natural-looking brows. But unlike microblading, in which strokes are tattooed along the brow line to mimic the look of hairs, microshading may be even more discreet—although the process is nearly identical. It will visually help you create natural hairs look, as the smooth shading, that goes over the spine and between the hair will visually give us the dimension of natural brows thickness
What is Ombre’ Powder Brows?
It is semi -permanent tattooing by all machine needle work on (not the blade) creates a soft shaded and natural brows pencil look, giving longer lasting results and works with the most skin types including oily or combination skin types.
What is Nano Hair Strokes:
Are permanent make up eyebrows, using super fine needles to create the hair line making the strokes look like natural hairs and minimal to no pain. Last longer and looks crisp,
can be work with any type of skin types.
Have old permanent makeup or Microblading that has changed colors or has worn patchy? Nano Brow is the only way that we can color correct and cover old work. The result is a more even deposit of color and great definition.
How long will the eyebrows last?
The results can last up to 24 months. The whole process of microblading takes around 2 to 3 hours and the client will return after 4-6 weeks for a perfecting colour boost to implant more colour where patches have faded due to thicker parts of the dermis and perfect the eyebrow shape if needed but not always necessary. Your initial service includes 1st free touch up.
What are the benefits of semi-permanent make up brows?
- Natural and realistic hair-like design
- The ideal pigment is matched with your natural brow colour
What to do Before your Brows Microblading/Shading procedure:
If you’ve ever hired a professional painter, they will tell you that “it’s all in the prep”. Professional painters know that they get the best results when they spend extra time sanding, filling holes, making sure edges are smooth and applying the right primer. Well, Microblading is very similar. You will get much better results when you properly prep. It all starts with a good canvas! The eyebrow area must be healthy, strong, non-sensitive and non-irritated. Here’s how to get your skin ready for the procedure. The skin must not be in the inflammatory process or the process of healing and regeneration before each treatment.
- Do not tweeze/wax/Shave/thread/tint the brow area one week before procedure
- Do not tan two weeks prior or have a sunburned face or Do not have any type of facial or chemical peel 2 weeks prior to treatment if you do so make sure to call and reschedule your appointment for at least 2 weeks after your suntan.
- Discontinue Vitamin A/Retinol products one month prior to treatment
- Do not have Botox and fillers 4 weeks prior or after the treatment.
- Laser treatments
- Chemical peelings
- Exposure to strong sunlight
- Do not take Fish Oil or Vitamin E or one week prior (natural blood thinners) In order to avoid excessive bleeding and poor color deposit:
- Do not work out the day of the procedure.
- Do not drink alcohol or Coffee 24 hours before Microblading.
- Do not consume coffee the day of your treatment.
- Do not take an aspirin or ibuprofen or any pain relief pills (this thins the blood) we will use a topical anesthetic to maximize your comfort.
- Take a shower 24 hrs. prior to treatment.
What to expect after your Initial service?
Your new temporary eyebrows will go through several phases during the healing cycle. The pigment will appear very sharp and dark immediately after the procedure up to first 3 days. This is because the pigment is still sitting on top of your skin, and has not yet settled in completely. The color of the pigment will soften gradually. Do not be alarmed if you see some pigment on the cotton swab while you clean your brows daily as this is the excess pigment and/or body fluid that is naturally exiting your skin. Once the healing of the skin starts taking place, it will look like dandruff flakes or dry skin. This might give you the impression that the color pigment is fading too quickly, however, this is just superficial color and dry skin being naturally removed from your eyebrows. Once completely healed (Almost after 30 days) you can always apply a layer of oil-free sunscreen with SPF 30 up to SPF 50 on your eyebrows when exposed to the sun. Sun exposure might cause the color pigment to fade away more quickly. Remember Use of antibiotics and hormonal therapy can lead to a faster pigment fading. Also, oily skins tend to lose the pigments and strokes faster than dry skins, so avoid putting too much oil on your eyebrows. Always protect the eyebrows from the sun with oil free SPFs (not during the first 10 days). Everyone’s skin heals differently and most clients develop patchy areas or the appearance of fading after the first treatment. It is important to understand that this is a two-part process and the second touch up treatment will complete the procedure and, after healing, you will see the finished result. You will need to return for your touch up treatment no later than 4-6 weeks after the first treatment. The area may appear uneven, dry, itchy, tender, red & irritated. This is all 100% normal. DO NOT PICK. These symptoms will dissipate each day and vary on an individual basis. Color will fade/soften anywhere from 40% to 60%. At the touch, up we will fine tune any area that has faded too much. Healing is specific to each client. It is important to realize that you will need a color boost to maintain it’s fresh natural appearance. Fading will happen after each procedure. We do not have control over your bodies healing process. You may need to powder and/or pencil even after the healed results. This is an enhancement to your natural brows, not a permanent one. After you complete your touch-up/correction session You can enjoy your beautiful new temporary eyebrows. You will simply love your new gorgeous fresh look!
Proper After Care Days 1-7
Your technician will provide an aftercare kit with instruction for your specific brows treatment.
Step 1: Wash -> In the next 7 days, maintain proper facial hygiene, and wash your brows 3-5 times a day. If you have makeup on, first remove your makeup completely. Sanitize and wash your hands with Neutral or mild baby soap then Wet your Ring fingertips and lather the soap and with a very gentle and light touch cleanse your brows in circular motions without stretching the skin until clean is felt under the skin. (don’t use any other cleansing products or exfoliants)
Step 2: Dry To Dry, gently pad with a clean tissue. Dry your brows with lint free cotton pads or clean towels completely and let it breathe for at almost 5 to 10 mins. Make sure they are completely dry before proceeding to the next step.
Step 3: Moisturize Apply a very tiny amount of the aftercare cream (a rice grain amount) on your brows and gently spread it across the treated area! Then wipe the excess off with a clean gauze or cotton pad. Make sure not to over apply as this will suffocate your skin and delay healing. The goal is to just keep it moisturize, that’s it. Too much after care cream causes the strokes to turn blurry and look dull at the end! It means the ointment should be barely noticeable on the skin. NEVER put the ointment on a wet or damp tattoo! After the last rinsing, before going to sleep, over prepared brows place transparent folio and fixate with a kerchief, sleeping mask, hairband etc.
*Tips That’ll Help Achieve That Perfect Healing result *
Your skin will be temporarily sensitized after the treatment, and you should adhere to the following instructions for the next 10 days post-Microblading procedure to achieve the best retention:
- Avoid activities that may cause sweating or avoid practicing heavy sports for the next few days.
- Don’t go for swimming or hot sauna, hot bath, or Jacuzzi, facial massage and steaming.
- Don’t Sun tanning or salon tanning, solarium or laser treatments over the treated area!
- Avoid Any laser or chemical treatments or chemical peeling, and/or any creams containing RetinA or Glycolic Acid on the face or neck.
- Avoid Picking, peeling, or scratching of the micro-pigmented area in order to avoid scarring by removing the pigment. • Performing tasks related to heavy household cleaning such as garage or basement cleaning where there is a lot of airborne debris.
- Don’t eat Spicy foods for the first couple days. It may cause increasing blood flow.
- Avoid Smoking or Drinking alcohol in excess, as it may lead to slow healing of wounds.
- Driving in open air vehicles such as convertibles, boats, bicycles, or motorcycles.
- Avoid Touching of the eyebrow area except for when cleaning and/or applying the post-care cream with a cotton swab or Q-tips. I recommend to use a fresh pillowcase and avoid sleeping on your face for the first 10 days.
- Don’t apply makeup on your eyebrows during the 10 days following the treatment, if you do so – you do it at your own risk!
- Clients who have been prescribed an antibiotic cream should follow the instructions of their medical practitioner.
- Healing will take up to 10 days and it is perfectly normal for the treated area to scab. These scabs will fall off within a few days but avoid Peeling of the scabs or help them to fall! If you do so you will end up having a permeant scar on your brow area.
- No rubbing, no picking. The treated area might feel a little ticklish or itching during the first phase of recovering process, it’s important not to rub it as you might get infection into your skin. Peeling is absolutely normal during recovery; avoid any sort of peeking of dry skin as you might peel out the wrong parts and create bald spots in the newly reconstructed brow. Please be patient!
- Keep your hair away from your face. This means avoids putting your fringe over brows for at least 7 days as this could cause infection.
- Entire Healing Process will take from 4 to 6 weeks depending on your body’s regeneration, age, immune system, and lifestyle. Sometimes after Microblading customers develop dry, flaky skin. It is very important not to rub, pick or peel off your flakes or scabs. Itching is absolutely normal as the skin is repairing itself. Never rub the treated area as it will disturb the skin from the natural healing process. If you get your brow wet at the beginning of recovery, simply dry it with a lint-free tissue.
- The way you take care of your new brow after Microblading will have a great impact on the way it looks. Improper care often results in fading or “patchy” brow.
- Note that because of natural skin regeneration, after recovery period brows might appear lighter than original. Often, even with proper care, customers develop bald spots or loose original hair strokes which make brows look uneven. It’s absolutely normal because your natural skin regeneration does not process that technician can control. That’s why all customers need a touch up to assure the brows are perfectly even and desired effect was achieved.
- Before showering apply a layer of post-care cream to protect your eyebrows from direct moisture or hot water & shampoo. During the shower keep your face away from the showerhead.
- Itching and flaking may appear during the first seven days post-Microblading procedure. However, the healing of deeper micro cuts might last between 14-21 days. Touch-ups and/or correction of the shape design is recommended only after this period. If you have any unexpected problems with the healing of the skin, please contact us immediately, to discuss further instructions.